Downtown Nanaimo Law Firm Offering a Full Range of Legal and Dispute Resolution Options
Professional and Experienced Nanaimo Lawyers and Mediators
Nanaimo Lawyers and Dispute Resolution Professionals
Family Law - Motor Vehicles - Real Estate Transactions - Wills & Estates - Mediation
Located conveniently downtown next to the Nanaimo Courts on Vancouver Island, Collaborative Law Corporation provides professional, experienced, and cost-effective legal assistance. We offer Family Law assistance (including our innovative ‘1-Day Divorce‘ program), have over 15 years experience in Personal Injury and Motor Vehicle litigation, and can assist with Real Estate Transactions, Incorporation and annual returns, and Wills and Estate law. We also host the Nanaimo family and business mediation and arbitration centre.
Book a Free First Consult
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect, get some general advice, and obtain a quote. If you need more detailed or specific advice, our fee is $99 plus tax for up to 45 minutes.
* If you retain us on the day, our initial consultation fee is waived.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
We want to do what we can to remove stress from your legal matter, as much as we possibly can - made famous by our Guatemalan worry dolls each client receives.
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, to remove the worry about uncertain legal fees..
* We try to create a calming environment, with a coffee or tea, lunch available at some appointments, calming music and diffuser available. You might even meet our office dog Barnie!
Modern and Innovative Legal Assistance
We are a future focused and modern legal firm. Look forward to:
* Your own secure online client portal, where you can view your legal documents online.
* Simple English 2-page retainer agreements and other documents prepared in plain English.
* Environmentally focused - a mostly paperless legal office (except as required by law).
* A willingness to use all modern dispute resolution and peacemaker tools to assist you, not just Court.