Experienced and Professional Family Lawyers
Make the Right Call
Located conveniently next to the Nanaimo Courts, Collaborative Law Corporation is a is a Law Society of BC registered legal firm experienced in family law matters. We work hard to achieve the best outcome for you using a full range of legal and alternative dispute resolution options.
Often court isn’t needed – we love to assist parties in resolving matters out of court where possible and are accredited to provide the additional dispute resolution options of mediation, arbitration, negotiation, or collaborative legal resolution. We also offer the 1-Day Divorce Program in Nanaimo, a fast and cost-effective way to resolve post-separation disputes.
Book a Legal Consultation
Limited time – meet us without obligation to see if we are a good fit. First consult free (15 minutes). Longer consultations available at a charge.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
If costs are an issue, we can help you with difficult parts of your case (such as preparing court applications) and advice without becoming your court solicitor on record.
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect and learn your legal options. If you need specific advice and a longer consultation, our fee is $250 / hr plus tax (first 15 minutes is still free).
* If you retain us on the day, our initial consultation fee is waived.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
A Calm Legal Philosophy
We can't promise that your legal matter will be completely stress free. But we can do what we can to help:
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, along with one of our trademark worry dolls.
* A spa-like environment, with a coffee or tea, lunch available at some appointments, calming music and diffuser available. You might even meet our office dog Barnie!
Our Commitment to You
We have a commitment to return your calls and emails, wherever possible, within 1 business day.
We can also offer clients access to their legal documents through our secure online client portal.