Standard and Fixed Prices – Valid October, 2019
All legal matters are different. We have standard prices for some legal services listed below, but we will confirm fees with you at your first appointment.
- Initial Appointment (up to 45 minutes)– $150 plus taxes – The first step is to schedule a confidential initial appointment with us.
Note that if we are retained at your first appointment, we waive our first appointment fee.
- 1-Day Divorce Program (and drafting of separation agreement if agreement reached). We offer the 1-Day Divorce program – another option for people wanting to resolve child and property division issues amicably, quickly, and cost-effectively. Cost: $900 + tax (each party). A non-refundable deposit of $300 from each party is required to book the session and to cover the costs of the intake sessions and preparation.
- Family Law Separation Agreements – acting for one party alone with assets <$1M, to resolve property issues by consent. Cost: $1800 + tax.
- Family Litigation – Supreme or Provincial Court proceedings. Cost: Usually $3000 + tax required in trust, and drawn down at $250 / hour + tax.
PERSONAL INJURY & MOTOR VEHICLE CLAIMS:
- No Win / No Fee – Full details of costings outlined in costs agreement.
- Family and Workplace Mediation – $900 plus taxes payable by each party, and drawn down at $125 / hour plus tax (each).
- Binding Commercial Arbitration – each party pays $1500 + tax for intake meetings, private arbitration of up to one day duration & written award.
- Last Will and Testament – basic wills – $450 + tax.
- Power of Attorney / Representation Agreements – basic facts – $250 + tax
Prices subject to complexity, with confirmation at first appointment.
Yes! You can apply to pay by installments through Law Pay.